Thai Chicken & Mango Kabobs
1.5-2 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1" chunks
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp fresh ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp Sriracha
2 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp avocado oil
2 bell peppers, seeds removed and cut into 1" chunks
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1" chunks
1 red onion, cut into 1" chunks
sweet chili sauce, about 1/2 cup
fresh cilantro, for serving
lime wedges, for serving
- Combine the marinade ingredients into a bowl and then add the chicken. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- While the chicken is marinading, cut up the bell peppers, mangoes, and red onion.
- Skewer the chicken, bell peppers, mangoes, and red onion.
- Brush the skewers with sweet chili sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place kabobs directly on grill and cook 5-7 minutes per side or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!