4th of July Charcuterie Board
Variety of crackers, blue and red fruit, cheeses, salami/pepperoni
Sweet & Sour Peppers
Dried Cherries Jubilee
Turkey Sausage Bites
Yogurt Covered Raisins
Almond Flour Crackers
White Cheddar Cheese
Pepper Jack Cheese
White Cheddar Cheese Slices, cut into stars
Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese
Blue Tortilla Chips
- Choose a large, wooden cutting board.
- Slice the cheeses and cut the stars using a cookie cutter.
- Start placing any small dishes on the cutting. (We used dishes for the yogurt covered raisins, pomegranate arils, dried cherries jubilee, and sweet & sour peppers.
- Next, place your meat and cheese, keeping mostly to one half of the cutting board.
- Begin laying the blue foods, keeping to the other half of the cutting board.
- Add the crackers into the mix.
- Finally, place cheese stars on top, sporadically.